Mayer, the CEO, was expected to remain with the company after its sale to Verizon closes.
مطالب مرتبط :
- Marissa Mayer: Privacy Fanatics Will Have a Less Awesome Life Online
- Under Pressure: 7 CEOs With Huge Hurdles to Overcome This Year
- Was Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition a Flop?
- Microsoft Is Buying Startups People Love. Yahoo? Not So Much.
- Though Few Have, Now Is the Right Time to Embrace Video Earnings Calls
- Surf without the need of waves with an electric powered board
- 11 Ways Top Execs Like Marissa Mayer and Jeff Bezos Run Meetings Effectively
- Olive Garden Parent Darden Restaurants Faces Shareholder Showdown
- Verizon Purchased Yahoo: What Does This Mean for You?
- Isis Mobile Wallet Changes Name to Distinguish Itself From Terror Group